Wednesday, January 28, 2009

He built most of it...I swear!

So it was Tonys 1st pinewood derby...he cut the car, helped shape the wheels and polished the axles...AND HE WON IT ALL!!!!

After one of the dads came over to give his congrats...then asked to see the car...he immediately inspected the car for illegal what have you's...I told him we are really good cheaters then invited him to smoke pot with us in the parking lot...what a jackass :)

I am proud of my boy not because he won but by the way he won. He built it Elvis style...his way.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brown Family said...

ROCK ON! I LOVE THIS POST...Pinewood derby brings out the claws...literally! I am so proud of Tony! What a little stud to help so much and then to win it all..WOW...(illegal car, pot and all :) You are funny!!!!!!