Monday, February 2, 2009

P&J Shoot


Making movies is fun. We took a crew of five to Carson City Nevada this last weekend to shoot a short that we will submit to the LA Short Film Festival this year. Oh yeah...for those of you that don't know I own a video production / story telling company with my buddy Bryan Stewart, the other guy in the hat sitting on the dolly (that I pushed all day).

We do corporate video and commercials but are pushing towards feature land. Our company site is http://www.thevmgroup.net/ and you can see some of our work and a few demo reels we have cut.

The kid (Luke) is one of the actors...and yes that is an aquaman shirt and superman lunch box. We had Luke running away from a dog for around 2 hours...he was great.

What I really want to draw your attention to is the hair growing out from underneath my hat...in August I decide to do a little experiment....and it worked...the hair grows...think on top but its there man :)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brown Family said...

Hey neat...I had NO idea. We will have to check out your website!

The Bissenden's: said...

I am going to need to see a picture with your hat off! How can I be sure that you didn't glue a wig to the inside of your hat. Post proof please :)